To honor the 50th birthday of one of my favorite singers of all time, Paula Abdul, I look forward to sharing with all of you my "blue-screen finale". I've coined it "Vogue Boy Returns" because it will be unveiled on June 19th, 2012, the 20th anniversary of Tim Burton's "Batman Returns", and because I've become detached from that "Vogue Boy" since he became a viral figure. (Trippy, huh?) Speaking of 'detached', I must warn you all that the Paula Abdul song I thought I would be lip-synching to turned out to be a re-recording by a karaoke cassette artist. As such, the video lacks the spark of my tribute to Madonna's immortal "Vogue", but I hope these photos attest to its continued effectiveness as a source of amusement.
Psst! It's now online: http://vimeo.com/robertjeffrey/coldhearted ! ;)

Amazing :)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU Mark & Larvotto!! I truly cannot wait to share the video with both of you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're amazing Robert ! Thanks for sharing your beauty with us all. I wish I had movies of my Michael Jackson dancing when I was a kid ! Your dancing and passion are so uplifting, thanks! xxoo. Sean
ReplyDelete